Friday, September 10, 2010

Thought of the Day

The Everglades in Florida
If I clean my house hardly after a party, it means that I have a lot of friends
If I can pay my bills, it means that I have a job
If my trousers ties me, it means that I am not hungry
If my shadow follows me, it means that I can see the sunlight
If the bus stop which I land, is too long to my office, it means that I can walk
If the man next to me plays with his key and this sound makes me disturb, it means that I can hear
If it is necessary that I clean the windows and I repair the roof, it means that I have a house 
If my natural gas bill is too much, it means that I am not cold
If there are too much washing and ironing, it means that I have a lot of clothes
If I feel tired in evening, it means that i was productive that day 
AND IF I AWARE ALL OF THESE, IT MEANS THAT I AM HAPPY 

Mactan Island in Cebu, Philippines

A friend from Turkey shared this with me today, it reminds me of what I have in my life and how much I appreciate it.  I hope you can do the same and pass it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...